Thursday, November 12, 2009

First Stone to Success- "100 views"


Today is a day , that i cherish for having reached a landmark of 100 viewers (approx) to my blog.I am indeed happy that i have created an interest of reading to quite a number of people. It was an overwhelming response from my friends, i take this opportunity to thank all my friends.I would like your support all through with your valuable comments and criticism.With out your due support its impossible task for me to continue.As readers increase onus on me is much more to have more interesting topics to retain those readers. In Marketing there is a quote ,"A Customer once dissatisfied with your product, you are bound to lose that market once in for all", The same applies to me also,once i feel that interest on my blog is lost i m bound to delete it ..(hope it never happens).I felt really gratified today for having done something useful and substance to the time i have spent over internet.

by
KVS

9 comments:

  1. Dai.. There are 100 totally vetti people (including me)!!

    Congrats! :)

    Adhukkunnu engala customernu sonnadhellam over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @vignesh - dai its not vetti job da. blogging is something that fascinates oly selected people..btw tat was just a relative example da...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats pa... Great continue ur wrk but avoid writi ur bloggers as customers..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @vignesh- ya after u said i felt it was wrong mentioning viewers as customers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enna da nallavan aagitta??

    Fascination ah rascal!!

    Idha dhaana da 2 years munnadi sonnaen!! ;)

    Enakkae thiruppi bit ah poadriyaa?

    ReplyDelete