Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Rain Is My First Enemy"

Rain is considered as a sign of joy and prosperity to most of the people but it turned out to be my dreadful enemy today.It was like chain of unfortunate events that created a hue and cry within me.I was buckled up ,about to leave my home then came a heavy downpour which did not allow me to step outside.After a thought i decided take leave, an hour later not even a drop could be traced outside.
Ah! this is where the jinx caught hold of me.I decided to make it to the college for the afternoon session,after a hour long journey i reached my univ campus to hear next shock."Finanace class cancelled and the next hour is at 5",that was the first blow later came next after 15 min 5 o clock class has also been cancelled today".The whole class shouted with an uproar and the one and only person to feel was myself.
I cursed myself for reversing my decision which was self taught lesson.I felt like a jester in circus becoming the epicentre of fun.(one best friend,warned me not to go despite regretting her words i felt it ).

by
kvs

8 comments:

  1. Yaenda kaevalamaanavanae! Farmers ellam sandhoshama irukkanga!

    Rain enemy ah?? Picchupuduvaen picchu!!

    Indha naara oorula varushatthukku 3 naal dhaan mazhai peiyyudhu!

    Unna maadhiri 4 paeru irundha adhuvum ninnu poagum da!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. un aravatha nan paratren...but rain is very much essential...ipo than vetla tap'la thaniye varuthu athu pudikalaya unaku??

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vignesh- for tat day it turned out to be my enemy ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. a - adu unmai thaan..aana annaki vanguna mokkai ennala maraka mudiyadu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dai dacalti.. Nee mokkai vaangaradhu pudhusa??

    Mazhai illainna oru ponnu kittaiyo paiyyan kittaiyo andha mokkaiya vela kodutthu vaangiruppa :P :P

    Idha poi post ellam poatrukka!

    Rascal! ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @vignesh - dai mokkai vanguradu pudusu illa ..aana ada thairiyama sollanum da public ah.. unna madiri aluguni vela pakka kudathu..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey vinoth still i cant forget ur face expression at the moment when the announcement was made in the class. wt a bulb!!! ha ha ha. Me and rajesh teased u more on that day sorry i didnt expect that u ll feel like this really sorry

    ReplyDelete
  8. @agila- naalu peruku santosam na eduvum thapilla

    ReplyDelete