Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Real life story"


One of my favorite teacher during my school days was Mr.Issac ,a perfect man with diligence in his work. He was the man who motivated me to give my first violin performance in school. He handled chemistry ,where I developed greater liking towards the subject that made me score 200 in my HSC. Once he gave a deadline for the submission of Chemistry practicals, I failed to complete it on time. However I placed my record tucked in between the stack of record books. He never checks all the books ,but on that particular day he verified all. I was caught red-handed along with three other friends. He was shocked to see me doing such an act , in utter desperation he tore my into two parts threw it on my face. He took his long bamboo one of his favorite one where he orders for such sticks from the market , he slashed one by one leaving none. When my turn came he threw stick and gave a heavy slap on my cheeks ,I made a 720 degree turn like whirlwind and fell to the ground. “ Then my MOM came rushing t my room and shook me up lying on the floor, Get Up you Lazy “ ,Thank God that was just a day dream.
This was my first dream which I can remember with much clarity, I tend to forget the dreams as soon as I get up but this one had great impact on me. Is this the sign of omens which is trying to reveal something , hmmm might be days would give a suitable answer.



By
KVS

5 comments:

  1. so sad it dint happen in real life..i expect,it happens 2 u atleast in mba..lolz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe!!! issac sir kita enga class la elaarum adi vangi irukom.. btw did he teach chemistry?? i thot he teaches physics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @aarthi-he taught both physics and chemistry

    ReplyDelete
  4. cha i wish it shud hav happened in real life pa.....padipali chemistry la 200 ah......

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ sindhu & Archana - En inda kolai veri..

    ReplyDelete