Thursday, January 28, 2010

“Vadai Poche”


This is the second time I am doing it, I don’t understand why it happened again same kind of incident almost at same situation. Once I boarded a bus to T nagar ,after getting the ticket from the conductor held the ticket in my hand. At that moment I received a call from one of my friend, as I was deeply engrossed over with the conversation involuntarily, I crumbled the ticket into a small ball resembling a lizard’s egg. Next thing is the highlight, I threw the ticket out of the window. Close to 30 seconds later ,I gained conscious that actually I have thrown the travel ticket out of the window pane. Scenes of vadivel comedy came flashing through my mind “Vadai Poche” . Disgusted by my act , took the ticket again .Similarly it even happened today but this time , difference was travelling from Tnagar to my home. Another difference was, I did not take ticket again since I threw it just 2 stops before mine . All that happens is only for good.”Ippadi solli manasa thethika vendiyadu thaan”.

By

KVS

6 comments:

  1. the reason cud be ur alws totally out of ur mind...lolz......

    ReplyDelete
  2. @praveen - appadiya..possibility illaiye

    ReplyDelete
  3. @praveen -> love eh...vinodh shnkr eh...chancea illa...antha alavukku talent illa...avan namma jadhi da :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lolz who said i've never been or not in <3 atm am in luv with 3 gals,Normal man falls in love at least once with every 20 gals he comes across dunno the case with gals..& my defenition of normal man is completely based upon me....

    ReplyDelete