Monday, February 22, 2010

Trying to Avert


Oh my God! , I was in a total fix to hear the words from my Mom, are you a dumb headed. I was totally confused what made her to utter the word. My mind began to think on its own way, striving to identify the cause that made my Mom so anguish about me. I was pretty confident on myself that I did not do any kind of selfless act. After a series of advice from my parents, I came to know that,”Every day morning I am the last person to leave the house so it’s my responsibility to lock all the doors, But today I forgot to close the doors”. Ah! I was in a bad state ,unable to convince them what made me forget since I had no reason explain on that.
Hope it never happens again .
By
KVS

9 comments:

  1. ada paavi!!! u were preoccupied with someone in ur mind i guess..hmmm nadakatum dada, neenga madras univ ponathula irunthe oru markama thaan nadanthukreenga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aval oru sadhikaari!! Avala un manasula pootnadhunaala dhaan veetta nee poottala da :)

    Aahaa!! Kavidhai kavidhai!! :P :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vignesh - kavidhai lam balama iruku... un manasa putiyadu yaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. adada intha comments laam naan paakama poitenee...naan kolithi vitathu nalave pathikuchu!!!hehehe!!Btw kavithai super appu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. maatikittiyee machi maatikittiyeee...maami viricha valaila nee maatikittiyee ;);)
    by de way who is tht gal da?? unakkum aal irukah?!?! appa enakkum chance irukku :D :)

    ReplyDelete