Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"Things ,I revel doing it’


1. Riding the bike at 30kmph , glancing at closed shops at both sides of the road at midnight

2. Sleeping on the terrace wall enjoying the cool breeze (5 inches movement might make a huge fall from 3 floor).

3. A small walk to nearby library with the intention of reading subject books but ultimately end up with magazines.

4. Relishing some north Indian dishes at the nearby chat corner.

5. Daily train travel is filled with lots of surprises, admiring at the bustling crowd, dashing and pushing to grab a seat, finally end up standing at the corridor.

6. Sitting with my mom and watching her favorite serial.

7. Oh God how did I miss browsing, I use my internet only to view orkut ,facebook and behindwoods that keeps me ticking always(never ended up with 1.5 gb usage,final count is 2.2 gb).

8. Mobile phone my best enemy ,it is the one that gets me very good name from my parents.

9.Forwarding messages to all contacts in my mobile(6000 msgs not enough )


by

KVS

2 comments:

  1. The things that u relish ellame urupudama porathuku valiya iruku... :D Btw ithaye thaan naanum oru kaalathula panitu irunthen :( Miss those days!! :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. ninga oru kalathula panninga naan eppavum panren......

    ReplyDelete