Friday, October 23, 2009

"Another worst movie experience"

Oh god,the most tortuous 2 and half hours on a bright sunday that i can never forget.The day i cursed for happening again in my life.I asked my friend to take tickets for aadhavan ,eventhough the review was average about the movie.But the urge to have a glimpse of Nayan and suriya ofcourse ,made me wandering to get the tickets in Rakki cinemas.As my friend has reached earlier there i asked him to get it for me too.The counter was closed owing to the weekend rush and family audiences with a signboard( HOUSEFULL).
By the i reached the gate of the theatre complex , My dearest friend approached me with a huge smile in his face," Dude i got the tickets (a pause),for Jagan mogini da".I was totally shocked to hear tat and there was a huge quarrel with him ,"how the hell, u dare to take the tickets for this stupid movie"(lot more censored words). we tried to sell the tickets in complex itself but none were ready to buy.Without having the heart to waste Rs.50, we went inside.Form the start till the end i cursed him for taking me to this F*** bull S*** movie.If i happen to see the director anywhere i ll beat him to death.What a stupid story with no vivid storyline,songs of Namita is nothing but a show of skin,offtrack comedy ,misplaced songs, no strong dialogues ,a sense of amateurism is seen in the directorial work, Music mastero has even failed to render some impact.After a 2 and 1/2 hour
stint of impatience ,fianlly i was happy to see the title "The End".

Pls never ever think of watching "jagan mogini even in pirated CD's".

By
KVS

3 comments:

  1. Dai this is unacceptable da.. Tintinkku buddhi paedhalicchu poacchu :P :P Avanoda saeradha!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knw ur bad words dude..he he.......unakulam oru jagan jagan mohini dan wife aa varanum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayyo , ennakku sirippu thaanga mudiyala da :-D lol .,.,.,.,

    ReplyDelete