Friday, October 30, 2009

"Back to SSN"


A year after passing out from SSN, i went back not as an engineer but as an MBA graduate for Daksha '09 ,a national level management meet.Profound memories of my hostel and friends all lingered through my mind .It was like a descant from cheran movie autograph with a bgm at the back "Niyabagam varude niyabagam varude".
But neverthless , i m enjoying my PG days to the fullest .I went to take part in business quiz, along with my class mate("which happened to be a girl").Our purpose of visit was to know the range and standard of questions asked in the prelims and finals. so that we could palce ourself in much better position in the susequent event.

Our event was scheduled to start only at 2.30 pm, but we went there at 9 for registeration.No other work to do, we lobbied around the whole college and i recalled all my memories at SSN.At 2.30 we entered the prelims hall, question paper was distributed .It contained 25 questions ,as we started to read all the questions we finally managed to answer 2 questions, what a great achievement that was?..My inner conscience said "Ni innum valaranum thambi"..we wrote some logically derived answers for most of the questions but obviously went wrong. There was another comedy which also happened to be my class mates were in a total chaos..

It was like a question paper with all the questions taken from out of the sylabus.With a great hush of silence came out of the hall.Then we went to the mini audi ,for the finals .The teams that were qualified were from Madras social works,Velammal College, Anna University and Kcg College, they are the teams who were seen in the fianals of all colleges.
Quiz master ,shooted the questions in a round robin fashion ,finally anna univ team won the title.This time i happened to know around 7 questions that were asked in the fianls.. Patting my back , with a grit of complacency in my mind and boarded the bus to my home.Nostalgic feelings and anxiety filled all through my heart as i left my SSN Engineering COllege ,Kalavakkam..

By
KVS

11 comments:

  1. Good one da :) Next college symposium la u'll win!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really awesome brings bck my colg memories too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. in simple words u should hv written..i went to sight girls in ma ex college....:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ankitha - i did not write anything like tat in my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Vinodh : The truth is figured out da ;)

    You are caught red-handed :P

    Accept wat they say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @vignesh - naan romba nallavan nu theriyum unaku

    ReplyDelete
  8. u din write...but i knw d true facts..am tellin about those

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir you are not an MBA graduate You are an MBA student.

    ReplyDelete