Friday, October 23, 2009

I want everything and not something


The title may sound quite odd to most of them, but here I refer that everything to knowledge and not those world pleasures. knowledge is a greatest gift that man can ever get ,it keeps on manipulating on and on till your death. The day when knowledge does stops increasing your considered to be a dead man.

There is famous saying “known is a drop and unknown is a ocean”. I want to know the unknown region and explore it to the core. There is another perspective to this thought ,What is that unknown ,they say only great saints have understood the unknown through continuous meditation and preach it to commoners. I ‘m not going to be philosophical .

A person with such an imaginative talent may be GOD

I believe in attaining many things and not something.

Why can’t I ,what is that blocking me, nothing so know everything that comes in your way..

3 comments: